In this article, I am going to share information on how to install and set up the Orbi WiFi system. Let’s check out the steps given below and install the Orbi WiFi system at home.
How to Login in Orbi WiFi System?
The following steps will guide to login into Orbi WiFi System.
- First you have to connect your laptop or desktop with the Orbi WiFi network.
- Then you have to open web browser on your laptop.
- Now put the following URL in web address bar in your browser HTTP:orbilogin.com.
- Once you enter then you will be redirected to the Orbi Login page.
- Now put in valid login credentials.
Note: if you don’t what are the login username and password then you could find that on the Orbi router’s backside.
How to Install Orbi WiFi System?
The following steps will guide you with all required information in order to successfully install Orbi WiFi System. Let’s check out!
- The first and most important step is unplug the modem and any battery backup connected to it. You need to completely switch off the device.
- After 30 seconds plug in back.
- Now you have to connect your laptop with Orbi router using Ethernet cable instead of WiFi connection.
- If you see that Netgear Orbi power LED light is not blinking or stable. Then check for the ON/OFF switch at the backside of Orbi router.
- Now you have to place the Orbi Satellite according to best possible location where It is visible to you maximum time.
- Lights should be Solid Blue and Amber on the Orbi device.
I hope now you are able to install the Orbi WiFi system. Incase, you still need any help then I suggest you to contact the support team in chat. They will resolve this issue for you.