In this article, I am going to show you how to fix the Orbi Admin login not working. There could be several reasons why the Orbi Admin login page not working. I am going to provide all the possible troubleshooting steps that you can perform right now and fix the Orbi Admin Login Issue.
The disconnected internet could be the reason due to which you are not able to access Netgear Orbi Login Page. You could try to access the same using the following URL Http://Orbilogin.com or through Netgear Orbi App. The type of issues could be easily resolved by fixing your internet connection. In the below-given steps I and going to share all the possible steps that you could perform to fix this issue. Let’s check the troubleshooting steps:
- The first and most important troubleshooting step is to check whether your Netgear Orbi Router is connected with the power supply or not. Check all the connections and make sure they are intact.
- Now you have to check the LED lights on the Netgear Orbi router. If the green light is glowing on your router then it has sufficient power supply needed to run properly.
- The third step is to check all the connected devices with Netgear Orbi Router and make sure they are switched ON. To fix Orbi Login not working you have to check all the wires and connections to all the devices.
- In case you are using the wireless connection to connect your devices with the Orbi router then I suggest you use an ethernet cable and check again.
- Make sure you have updated the latest version of the Netgear Orbi Router. If you are not sure about it then you could check it from the Netgear website. In case you are using the outdated Orbi firmware then I recommend you to update it with the latest version.
- Try to connect different devices rather than the previous ones. Use another laptop or desktop PC to connect with Orbi Admin Login Page. There is a great possibility that the already connected device is not properly configured.
- I hope now you are able to resolve the Orbi Login not working issue. If you are still facing the same issue then I must say that go for factory reset. This will restore all the default settings to the basics.
How to Reset Orbi Router?
The following steps will guide you to reset the Orbi router.
- Before getting started with the Orbi reset steps there are some points you must aware of. The reset could only be performed on powered ON devices. So do not turn off the device while resetting.
- To perform the reset you need the paperclip that you could insert into the reset button hole. You could use anything which is like that.
- Now you have to press and hold the reset button for at least 10 seconds. You will get to know when LED lights on the modem start blinking.
- That will confirm that your Orbi router is reset.
Resetting your Orbi router will bring back all the default settings and that could fix your issue.